OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Travel Assist, Inc.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business requirements. They will lead in the elicitation and documentation of business requirements. They will collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment of business need verses technical solutions. The business analyst must:
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Elicit, analyze and define business requirements to solve business problems.
• Manage requirements scope and escalate any issues as appropriate.
• Manage change request process
• Partner with business and development to document complex business system requirements.
• Conduct gap analysis between two or more applications, databases or processes.
• Research and analyze existing business processes and systems to formulate logical statements of business requirements.
• Analyze and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solution for system design.
• Prepare User Acceptance Test Plan
• Facilitate User Acceptance Test Case creation
• Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and manage issue tracking and reporting.
• Ability to work independently in a global dynamic environment on projects with a broad scope, multiple systems and stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other technical degree preferred.
• 3-5 years progressive experience analyzing and solving business problems
• Knowledge of industry and company.
• Familiarity with complex integrated systems
• Analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. Attention to detail
• Relationship management skills.
• Knowledge and experience in systems development life cycle.
• Extensive knowledge of business analysis techniques and requirements tools.
• Experience of waterfall and/or agile methodologies. Knowledge of both preferred.
• Preferred experience with use case methodology.
Ability to effectively collaborate and work with project team members and stakeholders located globally to ensure success of project
• Keep up to date on current technology
• Ability to adhere to all policies and procedures
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.