Claim Analyst I
CL - Claims
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Claims, Inc.
The Claims Analyst will:
- Have the ability to handle automobile claims assigned across various regions.
- Investigate claims, and make timely decisions by analyzing information gathered during investigation, appropriately analyzing coverage, determining liability and evaluating damages.
- Interact with insureds, brokers, and other claims professionals.
- Have the ability to operate independently within authority limits.
- Expected to deliver an exceptional level of customer service throughout the claims process.
- Three to five years' experience handling personal lines automobile physical damage claims.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of negligence laws, state regulations, statutes and procedures.
- Possesses sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Ability to prioritize workload to respond to changing workplace demands.
- Experience with high net worth markets desired.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives