Vice President, Relationship Manager
Vice President, Relationship Management
Are you an experienced client facing professional with a proven ability to build and manage relationships with complex institutional clients? Help us grow our institutional business and strengthen relationships with RIA clients in the Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) organization. In FCCS, we help our institutional clients thrive by supporting the growth of their businesses, enhancing operational efficiency and profitability, and helping them more effectively meet customer needs.
The Expertise We're Looking For
10 years direct client and/or financial services experience in Sales or Relationship Management function
Direct experience in RIA, Custody or Brokerage industry
Series 7 and 63 registrations
The Purpose of Your Role
The Vice President will inspire client loyalty while managing strategic relationships with FCCS' RIA clients in the Southwest region. You will focus on maintaining and developing existing client relationships with the goal of supporting our client's growth and profitability. Client satisfaction and engagement is your measure for success.
To be effective, you will uncover client needs and opportunities by proactively developing a deeper understanding of client goals and challenges. With this understanding of your client's businesses, you'll identify and implement strategic solutions that influence positive outcomes for RIA's and their clients. You will also deliver impactful thought leadership and expertise regarding key industry topics that include product, platform, technology, operations, and business management principles. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of our regional team, sharing best practices and driving successful regional results.
The Skills You Bring
- Proactive, resourceful and “customer obsessed”
- Proven ability to successfully build and manage relationships with demanding and sophisticated clients
- Track record of success in relationship management - demonstrated results in sales, negotiations, issue resolution, consulting, and navigating multiple levels of complex organizations
- Proven ability to build and leverage internal and external networks
- Financial business analysis and modeling
- Client operations experience is preferred
- Effective communicator with a consultative and analytical approach
- Strong presentation skills with executive presence
- Strong multi-tasking, project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement business plans that prioritize key initiatives and drive business results
The Value You Deliver
- Assume primary relationship management responsibility for a complex portfolio of clients
- Develop and implement business plans and goals for the territory
- Prioritize clients accurately and develop territory management strategies
- Analyze data to inform priorities, decisions and to create a point of view to share with your clients
- Initiate strategic business discussions with clients. Provide proactive consultation while uncovering opportunities to gather additional assets
- Drive successful execution of solutions and keep projects and initiatives on track
- Stay informed of critical operational issues and escalations that impact the client
- Monitor trends impacting client satisfaction within your book of business, including competitive, industry, and marketplace data. Develop a response plan to maintain or improve client satisfaction
- Share information and collaborate with colleagues across Fidelity to leverage best practices and work on cross-company initiatives
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) is a leading provider of trading, custody and brokerage services to Registered Investment Advisors, Trust Institutions and Third Party Administrators. You will be part of a business that offers access to a comprehensive set of products and services, innovative investment tools and research, an integrated brokerage and trust platform, and dedicated client service professionals - all designed to help our clients thrive.