CL - Claims
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 50%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Claims, Inc.
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world's leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG Claims department. Claims at AIG are a combination of different functions, business divisions such as Life & Retirement and General Insurance, and Global Claims, which makes us unique at AIG.Our specialized functions are delivering on AIG's promise to our customers, our clients, our shareholders, and each other. Thanks to our global network of highly-skilled professionals, we can mobilize experts from around the world to provide reliable, responsive claims service wherever and whenever our clients need it.
Your contribution at AIG
As a General Adjuster (GA), you are responsible for providing field adjusting services for commercial property, energy and inland marine claims across 14 states in the Northeast. As well, the GA will investigate, adjust and close a minimum of 15 claims per month. The role is 100% remote.
1. This adjuster will be in direct contact with various AIG CP and energy policyholders.
2. The adjuster will be assigned claims within their assigned territory.
3. The adjuster will investigate, adjust and conclude a minimum of 15 claims per month.
4. The adjuster will have settlement authority up to $50,000.
5. This position is available in multiple locations throughout the United States.
What we are looking for
1. Ability to manage a claim workload of up to 180 claims per year.
2. Three to five years of property claims adjusting expertise is a plus.
3. Formal education in fire science, engineering or accounting would be very helpful.
4. Take over assigned territory; obtain necessary state adjuster licenses; provide excellent customer service to our policyholders.
5. A NY adjuster's licence is required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives