Customer Service (Stock Plan Service) Japanese Speaking
Stock Plan Services is looking for interested applicants who are fluent in Japanese to join the team in Salt Lake City.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in Japanese as well as strong English skills
- Series 7 & Series 63 or 66 preferred or ability to get within 90 days
- Ability to work overnight schedule to meet the needs of our Asia based participants
The Purpose of Your Role
As an associate in Stock Plan Services, you will partner with Fidelity Workplace Investing to service our participants at the highest level possible. As a multilingual Stock Plan Associate you will be expected to provide live language support to our international participants in English as well as in Japanese.
The Skills You Bring
- Your keen interest in the financial services market, economy and industry trends
- You have robust influencing, consulting, and communication skills.
- Your experience delivering outstanding customer service in a metric-oriented environment
- You thrive in a fast paced, challenging, and evolving team-oriented environment
- You have a strong aptitude for embracing new technology and the ability to simultaneously leverage multiple systems and resources to find the answers you need.
- You have a desire to coach fellow associates on call quality in Mandarin or Japanese.
- You are capable at managing risk in a foreign language, including monitoring peer calls for compliance with industry standards.
The Value You Deliver
- Engaging with customers while providing outstanding service when they call in to our regional center.
- Responding to inquiries and requests for information and assistance with their stock plan accounts. This includes the description of account features, communicating account balances, and executing efficient and accurate trades.
- Partnering with other business units and roles within the organization to help with additional customer needs, and ensuring continuous process improvements.
- Educating and empowering our customers through insightful conversations while leveraging online resources to discuss Fidelity's wide range of products and services.
- Partnering with our participants to help them achieve their financial dreams
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Our associates engage with employees of companies that have received deferred compensation. You will be educating stock plan participants on all aspects of their compensation and awards along with completing trading and service needs. Our ability to make a difference with participants is the hallmark of SPS and a competitive advantage for Fidelity in the marketplace.