OPPN4636 - Operations Processor I - IR POS
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The Policy Owner Services Team is responsible for processing a variety of non-financial transactions such as beneficiary and address changes.
This position reports to a Manager of Policy Owner Services and works closely with internal and external customers, other Operations departments, and Legal to determine appropriate resolution for client requests.
• Maintain high work standards while reviewing and processing complex financial documents. Must have a strong expertise across a broad range of financial products.
• Must quickly understand all of the various financial services offered and how the related financial documents are processed and their impact on customer's accounts.
• Meet daily production goals and quality review goals by processing transactions timely and accurately.
• Handle special projects assigned for complex problems in order to coordinate and resolve issues. Evaluate and resolve escalated and high priority cases using research skills, alternative approaches, and by utilizing different resolution methods.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 1 to 2 years of clerical experience with heavy data entry skills and utilize Microsoft Word and Excel products.
• Ability to obtain strong knowledge of financial product lines.
• Must be able to work overtime with little notice due to requirements of processing standards and workload.
• Must have strong research and problem solving skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives