Account Development Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Guard Group, Inc.
Are you ready for a rewarding and challenging career? The Assistance Sales and Client Services team has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to work within the division to provide support to existing and new accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Providing account management for existing assistance services to develop strong business relationships.
- Completing analysis of existing accounts in terms of reporting, call monitoring, utilization and additional reporting requirements
- Managing operational implementation of new services from start to finish. Work with Business Development Managers and operational units to guarantee that new service launch meets requirements of client as well as ongoing support.
- Producing and analyzing usage reports for external contractual obligations and internal profitability analysis and pricing reviews.Manages invoicing.
- Conducting annual, bi-annual or quarterly account site visits and trainings, as needed.
To be successful in the Account Development Manager role the candidate must possess:
- 2 years direct sales, account management or customer service required.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other related reporting/tracking software.
- Solid understanding of Travel Guard products preferred.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written. Verbal skills include over the phone and as needed in person.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and customer service skills.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced, highly motivated team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal Travel Guard departments to negotiate contracts, resolve client concerns, on-board new accounts to efficiently process new accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives