Senior NAC Account Executive
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
- Establish proper communication mechanisms with Key Accounts, such as workshops, to keep the best relationship quality, assuring information flows bi-directionally and frequently. Develop business proposals and presentations as required.
- Together with Regional Product Heads, management P&L and drive analysis for products operated with Regional Key Accounts.
- Assure all produced Marketing Material for Key Accounts are reviewed, approved and compliant.
- Lead Regional Audits for Key Accounts in conjunction with Product Heads, where needed (e.g. Master Policy and Local Policy consistency).
- Establish written policies and procedures to define the roles and responsibilities relating to NAC Accounts, addressing the allocation of premium to countries, issuance of policies in the countries, and the transfer of funds.
- Conduct market analysis to identify business development opportunities for Key Accounts.
- Collaborate with Regional Consumer Finance team on a number of key tasks such as: Forecast, Budget and 5 yr. plan preparation, tracking of premium received from brokers, yearly premium analysis distribution, quarterly premium distribution to countries, low claim bonus (VISA) and sponsorship fee (MC).
- Conduct competitor analysis and gather business intelligence to compare value propositions, market sharing and competitive advantages among products and offerings.
- Perform Contract Management (clauses review, renewals, etc.).
- Support Commercial business where needed while managing the Key Accounts.
- 3-5+ years insurance business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or other related filed
- Recognized ability to deliver excellent customer service and customer retention
- Demonstrated ability to continually meet and exceed Plan Sponsor and Participant goals
- Ability to manage multiple institutional client relationships independently
- Develops institutional client case studies and client references each year
- Demonstrates effectiveness in dealing with client organizations, especially top management
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to make presentations on complex information
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives