Relationship Manager, Executive Services - Covington, KY
For you, client interactions are more than transactions. They are opportunities to deepen relationships, understand the unique financial needs of your clients, and make an impact on the lives of others. Join a team of like-minded professionals as an Executive Services Relationship Manager, and cultivate relationships with executives covered by the Executive Services offering through their employer. At Fidelity, we give you the tools so you can excel within this role and beyond.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7 & 66 are required
- 4 year college degree
- Industry designations such as Certified Financial Planner and Certified Equity Professionals are encouraged. Our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain them!
The Purpose of Your Role
As a Relationship Manager, you will partner with an Executive Planning Consultant and work exclusively with the plan participants who are supported by that EPC. Your innate ability to build and strengthen relationships with others, coupled with your deep understanding of the Financial Planning process and the sophisticated and complex needs of high net worth individuals are prime attributes as you enhance the profitability of existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new executives.
The Skills You Bring
- You are able to effectively consult with your clients, while delivering highly personalized service to a group of executives
- You have demonstrated knowledge of brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and retirement planning
- Customer satisfaction is your top priority, and you have a strong track record of success in relationship management
- Clear understanding of risk management
The Value You Deliver
- Partnering with the Executive Planning Consultant, you implement a structured client contact strategy and conduct guidance preparation discussions with clients
- You are an integral partner in business development by identifying potential new business, deepening existing relationships, and developing segmented marketing initiatives with the Executive Planning Consultant
- You understand how critical the details can be in financial services, and serve as a quality control expert to ensure that all calls, paperwork, policy and procedures for customer requests have been adhered to in accordance with compliance requirements.
- You look at future opportunities to improve service and the client experience, and recommend a course of action to address longer term needs
- You resolve or escalate complex client issues to the appropriate channel and deliver problem resolution
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Executive Services team acts as a single point of contact for workplace plan executives, incorporating their benefit and plan provisions into the planning process. The team presents offerings to executives, board members, and plan sponsors and provides a high level of assistance for brokerage, insurance, money management, estate planning, financial planning and retirement planning.