“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
This position is responsible for meeting with members to assess their financial planning needs, construct and implement a plan based on the member’s investment goals and objectives.
Meets with clients and prospects to determine financial goals and create investment plans to achieve those goals. Financial information is gathered from the client/prospect. After careful consideration insurance and investment products are recommended. Prepare for client meetings, create financial plans, and create portfolios. Work on the business with the Associate. Marketing, building branch relations, determine how to improve business, how to improve client service and plan for future client interactions (client appreciation, client lunches, seminars, etc.) Research new products, keep up with economic data.
- Required license(s) or certification(s) FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or Series 63 & 65 in place of Series 66) and State Insurance License
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Advisor
- Possesses strong knowledge of financial products and services
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of brokerage and investment products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and team player; willing to assume responsibility and take measured risks
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite application experience
Goldmine, Certified Financial Planner®, LPL BranchNet preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Partners Federal Credit Union is a full-service financial institution serving the financial needs of its Members worldwide. Sponsored by The Walt Disney Company, Partners enjoys outstanding strength and stability and always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly