Quality Assurance Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
Quality Assurance Analyst
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented and highly motivated individuals who are committed to reaching a common goal. At AIG we believe that our success depends on a world class team with diverse and unequaled expertise. Join the ranks of more than 62,000+ of the industry s most dedicated and talented professionals. We invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG in our technology department.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will:
- Need to follow and improve QA processes for multiple projects concurrently.
- Define, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and/or user stories and acceptance criteria to meet business needs.
- Create test plans, test scenarios, test cases and QA tasks or review these artifacts prepared by others for completeness.
- Design, document functional and regression test Cases and execute test cases from ALM with traceable requirements or acceptance criteria.
- Work with Scrum master and Scrum Team on all QA activities and help complete Definition-of-Done after providing Demo of the product increment to the Product Owner and team.
- Help with in-sprint automation by configuring automation keyword-driven framework in Selenium with inputs for automated script execution.
- Analyze test data requirements and Create Test Data to establish test bed required for execution.
- Use a variety of tools, including automated test tool, SQL queries, and quality process tools, for execution of test cases and documentation of results for acceptance testing of mainframe, PC-based, client server and/or web-based business applications.
- Document proposed practices and testing improvements.
- Provide input into the development of project plans/timetables/Scope of a Sprint.
- Coordinate/collaborate almost DAILY with Manila and India QA Teams often outside of US Business hours (late evening or very early morning conference calls etc)
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Related bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5-9 years of experience in Quality Assurance including experience leading projects.
- Expert working knowledge of QA standards and processes.
- Expertise in QA testing tools - ALM, JIRA, Perfecto
- Experience working with offshore teams in Asia pacific.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to transition and obtain knowledge to and from existing and new employees
- Ability to execute Selenium and UFT Automation scripts
- Ability to configure test data as input to automated script run
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM
- Experience with DevOps - GITHUB, Jenkins, XL Depoy
- Experience with SQL Querying
- Agile Certifications (CSM et al) a plus
- Digital or Mobile QA Experience a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives