Financial Customer Associate - Covington
Financial Associate Retirement and Benefits
Do you genuinely enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? If you answered “yes” and are an experienced customer service-minded champion who wants to apply your skills and knowledge in a meaningful way every day to help others, then we want to talk to you….
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Associate Degree or Higher
- 2 years of professional work experience; customer facing experience a plus
- Previous exposure to or possess a sincere interest in learning more about Financial services and/or retirement products
The Purpose of Your Role
You will engage in fulfilling work by educating and empowering customers to make better decisions around saving for their retirement. You will instill confidence in our customers as they make financial decisions to achieve their fiscal dreams.
The Skills You Bring
- You possess strong communication and rapport building skills
- You assist others by engaging your pro-active problem solving skills
- You manage stressful situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all
- You can identify and collaborate with others for continuous process improvement
- You effectively handle multiple-tasks, conversations and systems simultaneously
The Value You Deliver
- Building outstanding customer loyalty and satisfaction with inbound callers as you effectively respond to and process their inquiries on retirement and employee benefit plans
- Consulting with and educating customers to achieve beneficial outcomes for their retirement savings
- Partnering with team members to achieve outstanding results as you are continuously growing and learning to enhance your expertise
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You serve as the face and voice of Fidelity while providing retirement education and solutions to our customers. Our goal is to deliver the best customer experience in the financial services industry through superior service levels, intuitive and integrated retirement products, and by delivering better outcomes. Our teams provide support and guidance to nearly 23 Million workplace plan participants.
We believe that a balanced life is important. Our benefit programs are designed to help you and your loved ones balance the needs of work, life and family. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
Click here for a news story about how we are helping our employees payback their student loan debt:
Apply now to learn more!