Research & Resolution Consultant
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.Description Responsible for performing research and analysis to support business operations, present findings to managers. Develop solutions through root-cause analysis of complex issues and escalations related to Broker/Dealer business. Identify opportunity to enhance and update workflows, procedures, and policies and determine best practices with some direction. Responsible for making level appropriate decisions while weighing business risk and customer service, and being required to document justification of exception processing. Utilize problem solving toolkit to identify trending and demonstrate the ability to provide countermeasures to enhance the client experience and integrate the ease of doing business philosophy into operations. Analyze trading activity of registered representatives through research and execution of trades to correct errors made by registered representatives and internal business partners. Work with legal and compliance, peers, and management to carryout processing of legal orders and regulatory requests, and Customer Relations requests on customer complaints. Responsibilities
- Handles projects or work with defined scope in own discipline and typically has a short-term focus
- Works with guidance on small-scale team/unit projects
- Solves problems in own specialty area
- Makes worthwhile improvements to existing programs, and procedures
- Makes practical suggestions for improving work processes in own area
- Works for consensus and contributes to achievement of work group goals
- FINRA Series 7 licensed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Individual typically has at least 2-5 years of related experience
- Candidate must be able to work in the US without requiring sponsorship