Investment Services Specialist
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
Process required paperwork and provide customer service for new and existing business. This may include new business applications, maintenance items, transfer paperwork and various other supplemental accounting paperwork.
As a member of the New Business Team of MML Investors Services, the candidate's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review broker dealer new business submissions for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify cases that are not in good order (NIGO) and work with our Field force to resolve.
- Provide telephone support to both internal and external customers concerning paperwork requirements, NIGO issues, setting up customer accounts, etc.
- Process client data into back office systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Research and resolve operational issues as needed.
- Identify and resolve problems using Root Cause Problem Solving tools.
- Work effectively to meet/exceed productivity and quality standards.
- College degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- Superior telephone and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of FINRA/SEC rules and regulations preferred
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work overtime and/or work a flexible shift arrangement as business needs arise
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.