AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
Develop, maintain, and enhance pricing tools used across the commercial platform. Work closely with the pricing actuaries, modelers and underwriters to implement updates and enhancements to pricing tools. Work with developers to deploy pricing tools on the .Net Rater Platform. Provide pricing tool training and supports underwriters to develop best practices of pricing techniques to be implemented globally. Work with modelers to develop and deploy predictive models in pricing.
• BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
• 5 or more Actuarial Exams
• 4 years or more years of experience in pricing preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Work well both independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and VBA, SAS, or other programming languages preferred.
• Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands
• Effective time management skill
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Customer focus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives