Director of Reporting and Program Management
IA - Internal Audit
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting and newly created opportunity for a Director of Reporting and Program Management to join our team! You will lead our Internal Audit Group (IAG)'s governance of the global audit plan and management of outstanding audit issues, in addition to coordination of internal and external stakeholder reporting. This role consolidates various responsibilities under a single manager, ensuring global standardization of operational processes, with a focus on process reengineering.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate reporting globally, including Audit Committee Reports, Business Reviews, and data requests from regulators, external audit (PwC), business stakeholders, and coordination efforts with second line assurance functions (accuracy of Archer, TORCC reporting, etc.).
- Act as IAG's Program Lead of the global audit plan, with responsibilities for leading prioritization discussions, resource demand analysis (in coordination with the Resource Scheduler ensuring supply and demand are at optimal level), and monitoring and reporting of adherence to data quality index and audit plan SLAs.
- Oversee the monitoring, reporting, and data management of open issues and issues pending verification.
- Produce thematic trending analysis to focus the audit program on key risks.
- Provide leadership with insights into staff utilization, ensuring productivity actuals are in line with leadership expectations, while assisting to refocus the audit program as needed.
- Manage operational initiatives, including design and implementation of the audit plan prioritization Model (in coordination with Professional Practices), program management of IAG's technology roadmap and standardization of internal and external stakeholder reporting. Additionally, act as an SME in design of reporting dashboards.
- Plan and coordinate leadership meetings (i.e. bi-weekly Chief Auditor team touchpoints and monthly global checkpoint) to ensure program goals remain on track, including audit plan status, review of adverse trending issues, review of reporting deliverables, an updates on key changes for IAG operations.
- Manage the daily responsibilities of the Manager of Reporting and Analysis, with potential for additional managerial responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in providing management reporting and analysis support to senior leadership / audit leaders.
- Strong project management, organizational, and strategic skill set, and an ability to make decisions independently.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written, and data analysis skills i.e. turning data into a story), and prior experience heading weekly leadership meetings focused on program management.
- Comfortable building relationships and able to coach motivate and inspire both junior and senior staff.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in, Insurance, Finance and / or Audit preferred, but not required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives