Senior Reporting Automation Analyst
IA - Internal Audit
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
We have an exciting and newly created opportunity for a Senior Reporting Automation Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for advancing the use of data analytics within our Internal Audit Group as it relates to management of the audit plan life cycle, including risk assessments, planning, fieldwork, reporting, resourcing and capacity analysis, internal KPIs, issues management, thematic insights, and external stakeholder reporting. Additionally, you will help to create monthly reporting packages to stakeholders and the board of directors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Enhance the reporting capabilities of Audit, including design and implementation of Reporting Dashboards utilizing Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL, QlikView, Data Analysis, report development, and data visualization software.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate real-time management of the global audit plan, budget vs. resource capacity/ gap analysis, open issues and issues pending validation, thematic trending analysis, risk assessment analysis, talent management insights, and others.
- Automate tracking of internal KRIs (key risk indicators), and KPIs (key performance indicators) for management reporting, within the primary domains of project management and issues reporting.
- Anticipate, identify, and escalate issues impacting the timeliness of the audit plan and budget.
- Produce meaningful data analysis for senior management and business partners. Turn data into actionable information.
- Ability to translate business requirements into comprehensive reports.
- Ability to extract and manipulate source data to support reporting and conduct deeper analysis.
- Ability to create detailed user guides, to capture insights and backend procedures, while assisting in end users understanding.
- Assist in design and implementation of the Audit technology roadmap.
- Prepare various routine and ad-hoc analysis for management reporting needs.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- QlikView experience is key for this role.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Experience in a risk or control function a plus but not required.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives