Reinsurance Analyst (Domestic)
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
This position is within the Global Reinsurance Operations (GRO) Team which is responsible for global reinsurance (treaty and fac) processing and supporting all reinsurance systems and processes.
The Treaty Implementation Team is responsible for the end to end implementation of the firm's treaties including, system setup, cross team coordination (i.e., reinsurance and profit center underwriting, claims and collections, accounting, IT, etc…), managing treaty documentation, production support and issue resolution driven from setup or processing issues, and all related compliance and control processes related to the treaty setup process.
This position is for a Domestic Analyst for Group Reinsurance Operation's Contract Administration Unit. The Domestic Analyst will be responsible for domestic reinsurance application maintenance and accuracy.
- Oversight of the assignment of new treaty numbers in eTreaty application
- Interpretation of reinsurance contracts - Interpretation of Security Request Forms and Coding Sheets for entry into eTreaty application
- Manage document maintenance in iReContract application
- Manage Loss Sensitive treaties in FSRI application
- Manage Special Acceptance processing and documentation
- Field office operational support for SRI application
- Field office operational support for treaty layoff
- Provide support for FGEN table manager
- Follow all audit compliance and SOX controls
- Support reinsurance claims relative to changes in eTreaty - Ad-hoc analysis as required
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Reinsurance contract language knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment - College degree is preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives