Business Analyst- Enablement Projects
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Morefar Marketing, Inc.
The position of Enablement Projects Analyst is a key role to the Direct Marketing Operations Implementation Team supporting the initiation of new products and capabilities. The candidate will be required to travel to vendors up to 20% of the time for the purposes of: participating in design sessions, training, implementing new technologies, documenting operational processes, improving systems and processes, and managing performance. Travel primarily in New York and New Jersey, with possibility of travel to Michigan and Texas.
- Assist with the implementation of large-scale transformational technology-based projects in EMM, BPM and CRM
- Contribute to create capabilities for customers' cross-channel interactions employing appropriate solutions.
- Facilitate defining operational strategies, obtain consensus, develop and execute cross-functional marketing & customer servicing programs across business units.
- Contribute to cross-department initiatives inclusive of: business case, scope, obtaining approvals, managing budgets, resolving issues, mitigating risks, and managing vendors to enable new products & services.
- Work with business stakeholders to detail their requirements, costs, and benefits of different solutions.
- Manage and assimilate information including discovery findings into strategic plans and project documentation.
- Develop project & reference materials working with SMEs from product, operations, legal, IT and compliance.
- Leverage KPIs and analytics to measure and monitor performance of enhancements affecting sales, quality, and operational standards.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc initiatives and projects.
- College Graduate with at least 7-10 years of experience in Direct Marketing and/or Servicing Operations
- Good organizational/time management skills with the ability to work independently
- Comprehension of strategic and tactical approaches to analyze, define and improve business processes
- Strong project management skills (project planning, schedule management, issue handling, communications)
- Knowledge of insurance (P&C, Life & Health)
- Self-motivated and results driven individual able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills with positive attitude
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives