L&R - Platform Services Middleware Support
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American International Group, Inc.
This position is responsible for administering and supporting middleware application servers and security appliances in development, test, and production environments and will also deploy application services.
- Ensure that production applications meet middleware SLA in terms of availability, performance, maintainability, and manageability.
- Plan and execute application (upgrades and new) deployments in a timely manner within development, test and production environments.
- Maintain middleware technology currency.
- Automation of manual tasks such as deployment, rebuilding environment, etc.
- Middleware production support experience (Four years or equivalent experience).
- Skills in administration of middleware application servers (e.g. IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ, IIB and Microsoft IIS), deployment of applications (e.g. Java/.J2EE, .NET), and associated troubleshooting (Three years or equivalent experience).
- Skills in administering and configuring web servers (e.g. IBM HTTP Server, Microsoft IIS) and applications on these (Three years or equivalent experience).
- Script development experience for automating application deployment. (Two years or equivalent experience).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with web services, XML, XML schema, XSL, SSL, TCP/IP.
- Skills in administration and configuration of IBM DataPower (one year or equivalent experience).
- Administration of IBM WebSphere Process Server including application deployment.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge in Site reliability engineering (SRE).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent in directly related experience.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives