Investment Solutions Consultant, Managed Accounts - Jacksonville, FL
Serving as the Managed Accounts subject matter expert and product specialist, this Investment Solutions Consultant is the senior sales partner for assigned branches and phone sites. Collaborating with Financial Consultants to generate new business, develop customer relationships and achieve Managed Account sales goals.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7,63 & 66 and Bachelor's degree required
- Significant and varied experience in financial services, to include a solid understanding of asset allocation and financial planning
- Strong knowledge of all Fidelity products and industry alternatives
- Up to15% travel in the field will be required
The Skills You Bring
- Your expert-level of Consultative Selling Skills
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Your impressive time management and organizational skills
- Your knowledge will be communicated in trainings related to sales strategies and product updates, to keep MA products top of mind.
- You have a diligent focus on risk & compliance to ensure that new accounts are opened and funded properly
- Developing potential business opportunities within the representatives Book of Business and prioritizing appropriate next steps for pursuing new business opportunities.
- Communicating Managed Money product updates and strategies during team meetings, 1:1s with sales reps, and informal and formal training sessions
- Diligently focusing on risk & compliance, you help to ensure that sales reps are opening new accounts correctly and that they funded properly
Your support and influence of all things related to managed accounts, including but not limited to: pre-appointment planning, client appointments, client follow-up, assisting with paperwork, NIGO resolution, etc) is essential to the success of the sales representative and is imperative for the region's goal achievement.