VP Product Management
As a Vice President within the Product Management team, your responsibilities will include - developing and managing strategy for multiple product lines supported by Stock Plan Services.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelors degree required, MBA or JD preferred.
- Certified Equity Professional Certification preferred.
- NASD Series 7 & 63 Licensed preferred.
The Purpose of Your Role
Managing a team of Product Managers who support product lines and supporting the Product Strategy for Stock Plan Services in the development of Products & Services for both Plan Sponsors and Plan Participants. Incorporating Agile Development planning and management routines in support of the associates executing on the portfolio
The Skills You Bring
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and leadership skills required; Proven product management track record for driving business results through successful delivery of profitable products to the equity compensation marketplace.
- Your Ability to provide leadership/influence in a matrixed-managed environment, across multiple and diverse business and systems groups.
- Your record for developing market-driven products through multiple lifecycle stages.
- Ability to take complex data issues, methodologies and analysis results and guide product fit and function through multiple business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and make sound/independent decisions.
- Your strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain multiple, competing priorities.
The Value You Deliver
- Monitoring trends, regulatory developments and other general industry events which impact equity compensation plan design and the potential impact to SPS business.
- Determining metrics and analytic framework.
- Coordinating data collection and analysis.
- Conducting evaluation of current products & assess future product alternatives.
- Driving strategic partnership discussions/recommendations.
- Developing multi-year and annual product plans.
- Developing and presenting strategic business cases and product positioning statements to both internal and external audiences.
- Developing and deliver marketing programs and pricing strategies to maximize product penetration.
- Influencing and provide product expertise for communications and training materials to support products through-out their lifecycles
- Generating, and assemble cost competitive, market based new product ideas, enhancements and extensions.
- Supporting new business development, and cross-sell opportunities with clear product positioning in the marketplace and against competitors.
- Overseeing production of necessary reports for portfolio management, service reporting & analysis, product rollout, product prioritization and product management.
- Developing and coordinates rolling forecasts and contingency plans. Analyze new business opportunities, direct analyses and make recommendations to management on their economic and operational feasibility.
- Supporting on-going efforts to integrate SPS service offerings with other Fidelity products and services within the Workplace Investing organization (DC, DB, data management, PSW, NetBenefits).
- Developing and maintaining product profile and competitive service analysis documentation.
- Demonstrate strong presentation and interpersonal skills with both internal and external associates, including the most senior internal and external levels of management.
- Participate as a member of the SPS Product & IT Leadership team where we actively discuss the strategy of our platforms and how we execute the portfolio.
- Participate as a member of the SPS ELT to define and achieve broader/overall SPS goals. Includes proactive input on product development and direction, sales process, client service model and opportunities, and other functional issues to achieve growth, scale and profitability for the business.
Sales & Relationship Management