Senior Manager, Sales Pipeline Mgmt
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
The primary purpose of the job is to:
The Senior Manager, Sales Pipeline Management role is to build/improve and manage our Institutional Sales instance of Salesforce to effectively manage the sales pipeline from Prospecting through Win/Loss.
- This role will communicate with project managers, clients and developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- This role will support functions essential to salesforce productivity, including planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, and sales compensation design and administration.
- This role will partner with Sales leadership to train team on SalesForce and support adoption/usage of the improved tool
- Additionally, the Associate Director will provide support to deal manager and/or pricing teams as requested
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Own Salesforce implementation including custom fields and processes
- Build and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards to track KPIs, develop actionable intelligence and metrics around sales funnel.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
Develop and implement comprehensive salesforce training for sales team
Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for the sales team - helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently and data management of Salesforce records
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Monitor and manage data integrity while promoting best practices for system usage.
- Regularly audits data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Support Deal Management and Pricing teams as needed
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (also known as undergraduate degree)
- Finance or Economics degree preferred or related work experience
- 10 or more years relevant work experience
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- MUST HAVE: Salesforce configuration experience
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.