Multinational Account Specialist
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
• Manage implementation of accounts bound, in tandem with the Underwriter assigned to the account;
• Respond to requests regarding Local Polices from brokers and from AIG Issuing Offices;
• For accounts with reinsurance to captive or facultative reinsurer: Ability to track payments until reinsurers receive payment and to resolve internal issues regarding payments;
• Maintain knowledge of mainframe systems E-Start, CL, and Omega;
• Complete accurately Omega requests, billings, bookings, policy issuance;
• Monitor and resolve open items relating to underwriting issues, bookings, cash flow, and policy issuance for accounts assigned;
• Develop and build relationships with key contacts in the various accounting departments within AIG;
• For each account assigned, maintain soft files according to the file structure established for the team;
• Assist in the maintenance of all management reports including but not limited to the Account List, Activity Reports, Premium Forecast;
• Comply with processing requirements including service standards and checklist requirements as well as compliance with procedures and controls.
• Good skills in communication, organization, and customer service;
• Good skills in problem solving;
• ;Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook;
• Knowledge of AIG Network;
• Experience in complex property reinsurance programs;
• Intricacies of multinational experience;
• Experience with the following is helpful; commercial property insurance, international insurance, reinsurance.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives