Senior Risk Analyst
RK - Risk
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
American General Life Insurance Company
Position Based in Woodland Hills, CA
The Market Risk Management team manages a $50+ billion multi-asset book with responsibilities that range from: hedging, model generation, and new product design.
This position will reduce valuation model and market calibration model risk. Model errors can result in material negative financial impact to AIG.
- Write and/or review System Change Requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Design valuation model and database test plans, perform testing and provide detailed supporting documentation.
- Assist in building, maintaining, and documenting:
- IA and VA valuation systems (Moses and Aon Pathwise)
- VA and IA databases that house market data, policy-holder data, and risk management metrics.
- Perform data extraction and run data integrity checks on policy-holder information extracted from Administrative Systems and/or Data Warehouses for use in risk management modeling software.
- Promote best practices for model building/testing.
- Communicate model update specifics to downstream clients (ERM, auditors, etc.)
- Assist in regular financial reporting process.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.