Team Lead, HR Shared Services
HR - Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Our Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) function partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives, respond to customer inquiries, process HR transactions, and administer standardized functions in order to significantly reduce HRBP and COE involvement in administrative tasks.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Lead, HR Shared Services to join our team! You will be r esponsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives that handle HR customer service contacts and engagement via various channels (direct, phone, email, case management). You will also be responsible for the personnel actions and decisions of five (5) or more employee of varying levels.
Only applicants with prior supervisory/leadership experience plus Workday HR experience will be considered.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving optimal levels of efficiency and effectiveness for the team through process improvement and collaboration
- Monitor performance of staff members according to established standards and policies
- Contribute in hiring decisions and conducts performance reviews/appraisals, ongoing coaching training and feedback
- Ensure compliance through regulatory training, governance and controls
- Responsible for delivery of services against agreed SLA's and metrics
- Work closely with operational services colleagues to ensure effective delivery of QA, Training, etc.
- Undertake business projects and initiatives as required, may recommend and implement across HRSS as well as own team
- Provide stakeholder management across various business functions to ensure initiatives, resourcing, training, partners etc., activities are all aligned
- Works closely with the HRSS Manager and may occasionally deputize in their absence as appropriate based on readiness
- Bachelor's degree preferred (HR, business administration, or related field)
- 7+ years' experience working within a large organization, of which 3 of those years must include management/supervisory level experience
- Must have familiarity and experience with Workday HR Systems
- Must have HR Operations experience, preferably in a contact center and/or case management environment
- Functional experience and knowledge in one or more HR functions is preferred
- English Fluency required / Bilingual ( Spanish, and/or French ) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization
- Exceptional customer's focus and service orientation
- Strong problem solving capability
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives