Underwriting- Fronting/Client Service Coordinator
UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
Lexington Insurance Company
This position is an Underwriting -Fronting /Client Service Coordinator position, created for intra-unit upward development. Main focus will be the support and servicing of complex fronting accounts. The position will require an individual to have general knowledge of multiple lines of overage and topics. They will support the Senior Team leader and assume account responsibilities under there direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Multinational Fronting Underwriters and liase with Product pillars to verify program structure and ultimate reinsurer details.
- Once bound, collect all necessary program (premium and claims) details and reinsurance documentation
- Set up and maintain account files
- Perform sanctions and screening checks
- Review and file booking documentation when received from Multinational Team and ensure bookings are correct.
- Ensure cash collections and onward transfers to captives/reinsurers are prompt and in line with bookings
- Review individual funding request forms and submit for authorization.
- Resolve account-related questions from underwriters and/or Clients/ Brokers that are within their scope; or escalate to Senior Underwriters.
- Participate in client (internal/external) conference calls.
- Prepare for and help respond to all captive audits.
- Investigate and clear all >90 days unallocated or uncollected cash.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years relevant experience, preferably with insurance experience.
- Must be articulate and personable as there will be communication with clients and brokers including attendance at meetings
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized, self-sufficient, and able to demonstrate the ability to work productively under minimum supervision
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work with deadlines and be responsive and flexible to client needs and changes in program requirements
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives