Director, Retirement Program Relationship Management
Are you an experienced client facing professional with a proven ability to build and manage relationships with institutional clients? Help us grow our institutional business and strengthen relationships with retirement clients in the Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) organization. In FCCS we help our institutional clients thrive by growing their businesses, more effectively meeting customer needs, and enhancing operational efficiency and profitability.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years professional work experience within the retirement plan marketplace
- Series 7 and 63 required
The Purpose of Your Role
FCCS has developed the Retirement Plan Growth Strategies program in order to help advisors grow their retirement practices and retain assets on the Fidelity platform. In 2013 we expanded the Retirement segment to include engagement with retirement advisors and launched the Retirement Connection Program. The Program includes 10 independent recordkeeping firms located across the country who are aligned with the FCCS regional framework. The primary responsibilities of the role include consulting with advisors on the retirement plan space as well as educating them on the Fidelity solutions/programs including business partners such as independent recordkeepers on our platform and Workplace Investing.
This position will also work closely with the regional advisor relationship management & sales teams as well as practice management and marketing depts.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Critical thinking and assessment skills
- Deep experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Financial Services / RIA/ Retirement industry preferred
- Strong Analytical skills with attention to detail
The Value You Deliver
- Consult with advisors on the mechanics of the retirement plan space including roles and responsibilities, different engagement models, investment options and fiduciary definitions
- Assist advisors who have plan opportunities by introducing the recordkeeping options available, getting pricing estimates and providing other needed support throughout the sales cycle
- Work closely with the independent recordkeeping firms in the Connection Program on lead follow-up, updating member profiles and the annual certification process
- Also coordinate lead-follow up with the regional sales teams within Workplace Investing
- Support field teams regarding best practices and also address and resolve all retirement advisor issues
- Assist regional Marketing teams with planning/execution of program collateral and events
- Engage cross-functional teams representing the Finance, Compensation Reporting and LRC (Legal, Risk & Compliance) departments to ensure sufficient support for program
- Support cross-company engagement
- Provide reporting to Retirement team and Senior Management within FCCS
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) is a leading provider of trading, custody and brokerage services to Registered Investment Advisors, Trust Institutions and Third Party Administrators. You will be part of a business that offers access to a comprehensive set of products and services, innovative investment tools and research, an integrated brokerage and trust platform, and dedicated client service professionals - all designed to help our clients thrive.
Sales & Relationship Management