FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
• Prepare and review monthly financial results via Essbase and provide assistance with variance explanation between actuals, forecast and budget.
• Prepare and monitor annual budget and monthly forecasting
• Prepare project budget/ forecast, as well as monthly project reporting
• Handle special projects and adhoc requests as required.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Solid background with 1 - 2 years Finance-related experience (IT Finance experience a +)
• Must have strong analytical skills with a good working knowledge of financial systems including MS Office Excel (including pivot tables, vlook ups) and Hyperion Essbase
• Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
• MUST be able to work independently, with the ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
• Minimum overtime requirement of 10%-20%, overtime required on short notice
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives