Manager - Internal Sales USAS
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the goals of the team and how can you contribute to its success?
The Internal Sales Manager is responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring divisional teams of Internal Advisor Consultants. They are responsible for the creation of specific goals and measurements, understanding and implementation of technology solutions, compliance oversight and principal review, industry trends and varying recruiting demands. The Internal Sales Manager identifies opportunities based on advanced understanding of capital markets for improving client interactions resulting in elevated sales interactions.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the Manager- Internal Sales role?
- Lead, develop, coach and motivate direct and indirect reports
- Design, communicate and implement new sales practices and procedures
- Manage and maintain an effective rerating process across a variety of positions
- FINRA regulatory supervisor and Principal review
- Oversee, design and implement the ongoing skill development program for sales. Partner and serve as USAS site liaison between other business units
- Establish, organize and monitor department initiatives and projects
- Actively participate and organize strategic business planning session
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- BA or higher degree
- 8 plus years of experience in Internal Sales and Digital Distribution
- Series 7 and Series 24 (completion of zoologic curriculum also recommended)
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.