VP - Strategic Relationship Team
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the VP- Strategic Relationship Team responsible for?
The VP – Strategic Relationship Team will report to the head of the Strategic Relationship Team and be responsible for maintaining and increasing product placement with the firm’s focus B/D, wealth management & TAMP platform relationships. Primary focus is on positioning mutual funds, ETFs, and SMAs to nationally-based B/D platforms. In addition, this individual will directly interact and partner with sales, marketing, and product development with all client building initiatives.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of the VP- Strategic Relationship Team role?
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients, initiates and follows-up on new business opportunities, leads new business meetings, and closes sales to large, multi-billion dollar B/D platforms.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal business partners to help facilitate client sales and servicing efforts.
- Responsible for cross-selling products within existing client relationships. Assists in developing and launching new products.
- Completes call reports, expense reports, itineraries (or any other assignment from the sales manager) on time.
- Provides the highest quality services by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Completes special assignments: due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated client home office personnel.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.