Client Services Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
The Client Service Manager contributes by mastering the craft of customer experience optimization. They are constantly solving problems, managing internal and external communications and driving to specific outcomes relating to their accounts, brokers, policyholders, and book of business.
- Strong focus on customer needs.
- Ability to identify trends and recommend product and service enhancements to Corporate Accident's largest direct relationships.
- Focus on relationship development to enhance Corporate Accident client satisfaction.
- The Client Service Manager proactively manages the experience of brokers, including their policyholders, meeting specific customer needs and addressing their specific objectives and business problems.
- Program management of key Corporate broker relationships. Responsible for management of KPIs to demonstrate effectiveness of end to end service process.
- Along with Production Underwriting team with which they are closely aligned, the Client Service Manager focuses on developing consultative relationships with brokers and policyholders.
- Provides expert level guidance to problems and develops strategic solutions.
- Take the lead in proposal development, working with Underwriting, Claims and AIG Travel to develop consistent and clear communication of AIG's value.
- Relationship expert who provides connection and continuity between our customers and internal stakeholders throughout the policy life cycle.
- Represents the business internally and externally.
- Building and nurturing proactive connections and deep working relationships with key internal stakeholders including AIG Travel, Claims, Strategy, Accounting and Marketing.
- Serves as the first point of contact for non-UW inquiries, escalations and case research for any broker or policyholder request.
- Maintains awareness of metrics for the book of their assigned accounts, proactively identifying trends for business at risk and milestones to celebrate.
- Partner with the Sales team to provide product training.
- Create and execute stakeholder reporting & communication strategies to educate and inform key constituents about activities and accomplishments.
- Coordinates and leads routine virtual team meetings to share customer wins, improvement opportunities, changing processes or organizational information.
- Bolster the Customer Culture within the organization, with emphasis on strategies that impact Customer Experience and Customer Loyalty.
- Ensure alignment of business and strategies with other key business functions such as Sales and Marketing and Claims.
- Be an internal account champion, assuring clear and regular communication to key matrix partners.
- Coordinate stewardship meetings and supporting materials for key clients and relationships.
The Client Service Manager will be evaluated on:
- Overall broker satisfaction.
- Account retention.
- Implementation of efficiencies to improve non-underwriting related tasks.
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- 5 years Group Insurance experience.
- Group Accident insurance knowledge, including product, project and administration.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational savvy with a high degree of initiative and endurance in order to prioritize, multi-task, maintain flexibility and ultimately to meet and exceed deadlines in fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent Customer Service skills; strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives