FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
Check Special Handling
Handles check disbursements for numerous policyholder checks
Meets multiple daily deadlines for special handling check requests
Maintain complete, accurate and well-organized records
Research and respond to routine processing discrepancies
Answer internal customer service questions
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Strong PC skills and using multiple programs simultaneously.
• Ability to multitask.
• Demonstrate and practice strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrate effective organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrate on a consistent basis follow through skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change to meet the needs of the clients and department.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team environment
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives