AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
American General Life Insurance Company
Description of Duties
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting related to the Universal Life Valuation team's GAAP model.
- Annual review of FAS 97 assumptions in connection with prospective unlocking.
- Support earnings analysis for senior management including the Life CFO.
- Modeling of new products and GAAP cohorts in CASE valuation system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- 3 actuarial exams passed.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Experience with ARCVAL, CASE, VBA, or SAS is a plus.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives