Operations Processor Senior
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
• Provide operational support to Underwriters across the US by managing various types of commercial insurance applications and renewals in order to initiate processing.
• Prepare related materials and establish or maintain the electronic underwriting file.
• Issue policies and endorsements and ensure they are processed within the established time frame in accordance with quality and productivity standards.
• Ability to work in a highly time-sensitive environment while executing with attention to detail.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in a production oriented environment by applying your excellent customer service and communication skills as well as the ability to carefully manage and prioritize a large caseload.
• Performance will be measured based on the volume of cases managed and the quality of the work.
• Strong ability to quality check insurance data mandatory
The ideal candidate should have:
• 3-5 years work experience in a service center or financial services environment - insurance background, while not required, is considered a plus.
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills, communication and customer service abilities as well as keen attention to detail.
• Successful track record of meeting deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Attributes Desired: hands on self-starter, flexible and adaptable, results focused with a track record of achievement, acting with a sense of urgency. In addition, the successful candidate must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. This position requires the ability to complete a wide range of duties for the business they represent. This may include providing information abougt our produces, dealing with concerns and quesitons, reviewing customer accounts and billing. Customer contact may be over the phone, in person, and through email. Candidate needs to have the willingness to work a variety of hours in order to accommodate customers on the east and west coast.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives