AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
The successful candidate will be responsible for actuarial pricing, data analytic, and state filing projects for AIG Property & Casualty's North American Personal Accident business unit. We are looking for an individual who is internally motivated, intellectually curious, has the ability to manage multiple projects, and is driven to enhance existing processes.
• Collaborate with Personal Accident business teams to design, price, file and monitor a diverse line of Personal Accident products
• Assist with preparation of rate and actuarial memorandums to support rate filing
• Respond to objections and regulatory requests
• Support experience and rate indication studies to assess rate adequacy
• Collaborate with Underwriting in large account pricing
• Assist with financial projections and reporting
• Work with other functional areas to ensure the accurate and efficient use of data
• Develop underwriting rating tools and engines
• Other special projects
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• ASA or ACAS Designation Preferred
• 3+ years of related P&C or Life A&H experience
• Skills with Excel VBA, Power Point, Access, SQL
• Knowledge of SAS, R, or other data visualization software a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives