Virtual Reality/ Animation Analyst
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
The The Virtual Reality (VR) Analyst will support the Analytics team and Risk Engineering teams within Client Risk Solutions (CRS). CRS provides comprehensive insights into our clients' exposures and offers industry leading solutions through technical expertise, data and innovation to manage global business risks. The individual joining the CRS team will aid with content creation centered on development of proprietary training modules and materials to enhance workplace safety training and other training modules. The individual will need to be comfortable not just with the technical nature of the role but also with understanding how the creations will be used in the real world.
• Effectively work in a dynamic environment to quickly create appropriate content for animation and virtual reality modules.
• Incorporate input from a diverse group of stakeholders across CRS into finished products
• Ideate new concepts for hazards training based on input from engineers and consultants
• Help with the development of the CRS analytics platform as necessary. Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proven development experience and expertise in game designing and developing
• Experience in lighting techniques inside any game engines, making objects look natural
• Experience in texturing, material and shader
• Strong experience with 3-D developing tools/software like Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, etc.
• Strong knowledge and experience of 3-D modeling and 3-D interacting.
• Strong experience of rendering/game engines like Unity 3D and Unreal.
• Strong experience with WebGL and OpenCV.
• Ability to work with colleagues who work on other parts of software developing.
• Experience with Computer Vision, Computer Graphics and Machine Learning preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives