Multinational Network Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
Purpose of the role: Multinational Network Manager primary role is to provide overarching network partner governance and management. Working closely with AIG Distribution and Underwriters to successfully facilitate the placement of multinational business into countries where AIG either has no operation or license. The role is responsible for providing expert technical advice to internal stakeholders in respect of territorial analysis & servicing capabilities of our approved partners, as well as becoming point of escalation for all issues emanating from appointed partners. The role will play an increasingly pivotal part of the relationship management function within NPP, including but not limited to governance and ongoing performance management, thereafter enabling the development of a holistic view of each partner. Responsibilities include:
• Maintain appropriate governance across the AIG offices, including operating framework and best practices
• Forster relationships at all levels within designated partners
• Implement performance management activities in line with AIG NPP business requirements
• Proactive identification of upcoming changes in local legislation / regulation in countries
• Operate as a central point of escalation for all network partner issues
• Ensure that AIG's multinational value proposition is articulated consistently and is an integral part of all communication with our partners & associated stakeholders
• Help identify, support and contribute to internal and external strategies to align product offerings
• Manage renewal lists ensuring both responsible underwriting team & appointed partner pro-actively engages in order to limit obstacles for successful renewal
• Working closely with AIG producing office underwriters provide pre bind placement assistance including but not limited to o Territorial analysis and local servicing capabilities
• Assume point of contact for exception requests e.g. reinsurance commissions & retention; claims handling arrangements
• Support the global teams in program architecture and the renewal process including attendance at pre-renewal and Stewardship meetings
• Assume the role of internal and external technical subject matter expert on Multinational Network Partner fronting arrangements, program structuring, country issues and problem solving across the AIG network
• Deliver & participate in multinational network partner training as necessary to all areas within AIG network and where appropriate designated partners
• Work closely with both Finance & Accounting relative to receivable escalation and local premium payments
• Support AIG Claims organization as required to resolve internal claims administration
• Expert level technical knowledge of multinational programs with an intimate knowledge of territorial issues.
• Prefer three plus years of experience in commercial insurance across all major lines
• Strong overall knowledge of existing AIG multinational account service systems and processes.
• Client focused with significant experience of dealing with (non) approved vendors.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver guidance and training at all levels.
• Strong Microsoft Office IT package skills.
• Fluent in English and Spanish (Verbal and written) Portuguese a plus.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives