Business Services Lead
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American International Group, Inc.
Reporting directly to the Governance Executive of the Technology Vendor Management Office (VMO), you will be a key member of the IT governance management team. You will manage the overall relationship with the CIOs, vendor's delivery management, AIG relationship managers, and the entire IT VMO organization. You will oversee overall vendor delivery performance management, service performance and quality, and contractual performance. The position requires a team player, with extensive outsourcing vendor experience who can work effectively across AIG and vendor functions. Major Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for all governance-related reporting and service management activities including: - Conducting vendor performance review meetings; Quarterly business reviews (QBRs) - Conducting executive relationship review meetings - Overseeing generations of key reports on performance, financial, disputes/issues, balanced scorecard, and other related metrics and indicators - Making recommendations on delivery and service management changes - Review root cause analysis for service level performance and create related services improvement plans (Go to Green Plans) - Resolving service level and quality issues - Coordination of service level audits - Overseeing accuracy of all service level (SLA) reports, as well as other necessary types of performance reports
• Responsible for global relationship management activities working with the various functional and regional managers including: - Ensures expectations are being managed consistently across the various CIOs - Addressing services adoption rate issues - Ensuring relationship alignment exists at all levels with the vendors. - Coordinating the development of content for governance communications - Overseeing the results of follow-up actions globally of stakeholder satisfaction surveys. - Understanding changes in business requirements that will impact the services and managing the change process. - Working with the CIO Relationship Managers to forecast demand and consumption of services.
• MS/MBA/MA preferred and relevant outsourcing and vendor management experience required
• 8+ years in-depth delivery and management experience in IT, Application Development and Maintenance/Support (ADM) and Managed Services delivery
• 2-3+ years of experience with the management of major outsourcing contracts for application development management (ADM) portfolios of scale ($50-$500M+) in environments with multiple divisions and multiple service regions
• Demonstrated understanding of outsourcing agreements in ADM portfolios of scale
• Application Development and Maintenance/Support (ADM) experience
• Managed Services delivery experience
• Proficient in MS office, including Word, Powerpoint presentations and Excel data pivots
• Proven strong oral and written communication and listening skills
• Must have highly developed project/program management skills
• Demonstrated experience as an analytical thinker who is root-cause and solution focused
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and establish relationships with key stakeholders
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives