Sr. Business Development Manager
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Property Casualty Company
The Sr. Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for business development in a specified area. They will be responsible for the development and execution of a territory business plan that outlines key initiatives associated with revenue growth, profitability and expense control. Specifically, they will work with an assigned group of appointed agents to drive new business production, key account retention, new product roll out and account prospecting.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A minimum of 5 years of insurance background with sales and marketing experience.
- A proven track record in sales, marketing and distributor development/management.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of prior producing or underwriting experience in commercial property and/or casualty.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, listening and interviewing skills will be essential along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently is key; need to be a self-starter.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives