Actuarial Asst Sr
AC - Actuarial
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
The Sr. Actuarial Assistant will provide reserving and financial reporting support to the Property/Casualty Environmental profit center of AIG under the supervision of senior department actuaries. The job involves the analysis of the environmental liability reserves; assisting in the production of the Schedule P and other related annual statement exhibits, other statutory quarterly statements and management reporting information for the Property/Casualty AIG GAAP and Statutory financials. Incumbent will interact regularly with actuarial management of Property/Casualty on reserve issues related to the profit centers.
This individual will report to a Supervising actuary
- BS in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
- At least 2 actuarial exams passed.
- 1 - 3 years or more actuarial experience in property casualty insurance. Reserving experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, VBA, or other related skills
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
- Effective time management skill.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives