SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
At AIG, we offer a unique opportunity that will launch your career with opportunities for professional growth and development supported by a powerful entrepreneurial culture of innovation. We invite you to consider putting your talents to work. The primary purpose of the job is to direct/lead technical architecture in design and development of new features and functionality, or the development of system modifications to address business needs within Salesforce. This includes supporting the business in sales and operations including but not limited to areas of sales, media marketing, internet development, and reporting.
Major Job Responsibilities/Duties:
• Oversees the technical design, development, testing and implementation of new features and functionality within Salesforce. Manage/Leads team members in new development.
• Researches and recommends changes in Salesforce and related work flows based on available technology, cost/benefit analysis, users experience and related industry experience.
• Partners with stakeholders in different departments to document and solution new features and functionality within Salesforce.
• Compiles statistical usage reports and applies business analysis for continuous monitoring and identification of operational inefficiencies. These are required/job duties
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, across all departments, to interpret business and user needs in order to realize efficiency improvements and automation possibilities
• Documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and adhering to regulatory guidance
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
• Plan for and leverage new releases to ensure feature utilization is maximized
• Troubleshoot and resolve advanced user and application issues
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Three to five years of job related experience.
• Customer centric and team focus is required
• Maintains work quality and service by enforcing organizational processes and procedures
• Must possess skills and experience in oral and written communications, including analysis documentation, and application and system specifications.
• Attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from both an operational and technical perspective
• Logical, process oriented thinker with the ability to break things down into digestible pieces
• Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and projects
• Self-directed and strong desire to see a project through to completion
• Working knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology
• Agile backlog grooming to mature user and technical requirements with an emphasis to provide the best possible user experience
• Coordinate sprint feature releases
• Work with software engineers as needed to deliver solutions Certifications:
• Certified Salesforce Administrator Technical Development Skills:
• Salesforce Lightning
• Object design and implementation with emphasis on maintaining data integrity, streamlining cross-functional business processes and facilitating business intelligence
What Our Employees Love Most About Working at AIG Direct:
- Generous Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Flexible spending accounts & Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life balance)
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.