Director, Pricing Governance PM
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
National Union Fire Insurance Co of Pittsburgh, PA
- Position Description:
The Commercial Pricing Practices & Governance team serves as a transformational force within the Pricing department - standardizing, challenging and enhancing pricing practices. The Pricing Governance PM will coordinate across the Pricing department and with Underwriting and other departments to achieve consensus about pricing practices and ensure they are implemented properly. The projects will vary and offer exposure to many exciting subjects in Actuarial Pricing and Data Science. The PM will need to understand the technical subjects and utilize influencing skills and organizational ability to bring projects to completion. The PM will support senior management in communicating goals and accomplishments through PowerPoint presentations.
• BS in Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related area.
• Strong Project Management skills. Strong execution, results orientation and attention to detail.
• 7+ years of relevant experience. Experience and knowledge in commercial property casualty insurance is preferred.
• Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands.
• Strong communication (oral and written) and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to work across interdisciplinary teams.
• Very strong PowerPoint skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives