Finance Business Analyst
FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG PC Global Services, Inc
Finance Business Analyst Role (Client Risk Services Group)
AIG is seeking a Financial Business Analyst for the global Client Risk Services group (CRS). CRS provides Commercial risk engineering and consulting services to both internal and external clients designing customized solutions for their business needs. The position will support a team of global executives with development and execution of the CRS financial and operational key strategies.
- Liaise with finance global shared services to produce periodic financial, KPI and operational reports for review.
- Work with executive leadership to analyze the financial and operational measures of success for key client services.
- Utilize the financial performance indicators to provide the executive team with actionable insights and trending against the target strategies.
- Support short and long term planning through the budgeting/forecasting platform.
- Liaise with IT and Operations to assist with the build out a global booking and billing structure for the service fee initiative.
- Develop an internal chargeback model based on services provided.
- Work with Compliance and Legal to ensure that new product roll outs conform to the required standards.
- Provide expense and headcount evaluation measures in support of the business plan and strategic operating decisions including center of excellence support.
- Track and evaluate the cost and impact of utilizing external vendor services.
- Liaise with Actuarial to assess the impact of CRS services on loss improvement and other key performance measures.
- Provide Corporate Controllers with the required periodic performance reports and analytics on business unit performance.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly review on actual versus budget results as well as continual re-forecasting for future periods.
- Prepare annual budgets in support of Corporate and business line planning.
- B.A./B.S. with a focus in finance or accounting is required. (Advance degree is a plus MBA, MFA or related field)
- Minimum of five years experience in a business/finance analytics related role is required.
- Experience in Finance Operations is highly preferred with a background in operational efficiencies and structural build out.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel, Word and Power Point skills.
- Verbal and written presentation skills are a must.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle competing tasks.
Knowledge of Internal AIG Systems a Plus
- Finance Warehouse
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives