FA - Finance
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
This position oversees the responsibility of accounting and reporting of commercial loans for various AIG portfolios, to include but not limited to the International commercial mortgage loans for PC International segment and various Domestic commercial mortgage loan responsibilities.
This position interacts extensively with various business teams, internal and external auditors, management, and staff and requires excellent teamwork, communication and organization skills, and flexibility in work schedule to meet deadlines.
• Reconcile monthly between investment accounting system (LMS/IDR) and general ledger system (SAP).
• Reconcile related mortgage accounts: assets, liabilities, income, expenses, realized gains and losses.
• Prepare SAP and IDR manual adjustments, as needed.
• Certify mortgage loan balances in Blackline in accordance with internal and AIG Reconciliation Policy.
• Explain material flux variances between months, quarters and years.
• Complete monthly and quarterly GAAP and Statutory reports.
• Complete other special projects as may be assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
BS/BA in accounting, finance, or economics.
3-5 years experience in corporate accounting, preferably in the insurance industry.
Strong Excel skills (creating and using pivots, if, sum, vlookup)
Knowledge of SAP General Ledger System, or similar accounting system.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.