Senior Web Programmer
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Senior Web Programmer JOB DUTIES:
• Participate with team of technical staff and business managers in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex development project.
• Develop high level code from tech specifications
• Communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Support and troubleshoot problems with existing applications
• Participates in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
• Work in a fast-paced, agile team environment
• Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
MUST HAVE: Personal lines insurance experience is a mandatory requirement (Claims). 10+ years of experience in software development using Java, J2EE, Spring, Integration (Web Services/XML/Workflow), BATCH PROCESSING, IBM MQ At least 4 years of experience working within the agile software development life cycle (SDLC) Skills: Proficient in software development life cycle (SDLC) Ability to work independently and collaboratively Expert level experience in java 7 & java 8 Expert level experience in building Web services Expert level experience in Spring MVC and Spring Batch Expert level experience in JDBC and Hibernate Experience in debugging and performance tuning Experience on JUNIT test cases for code coverage Good knowledge in build tools Maven and Jenkins. Experience in configuration management tool Git. Good to have skills: Knowledge in Datapower/Spring Boot/Devops tools/micro services Education: BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives