IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Looking for a .NET C# senior developer responsible for building Windows and C# applications, including Windows Services and Application Service Layers.
Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Translate user requirements and use cases into Technical Specifications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable .NET C# code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Proficient in .NET Platform C#, ASP.NET, MVC,WPF and WCF
• Experience with the .NET framework 3.0, 4.0 and 4.5
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# class libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (Factory, MVC, MVVM Singleton and Adapter etc)
• Knowledge of Multithreading and concurrency patterns in C#
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases
• Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Nancy
• Familiarity with WPF and WCF
• Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application (SOLID)
• Creating database Objects and Queries as needed
• Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations and weaknesses
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Experience with Third Party Libraries (Infragistics, Telerik etc)
• Python experience a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.