AS - Administrative Support
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG ASSET MANANGEMENT US LLC
AIG Global Real Estate is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Executive team primarily the President and Chief Operating Officer. This position is based in New York.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate extensive travel for the Senior Executives
- Liaison for internal and external visitors and clients
- Responsible for calendar maintenance and scheduling meetings/conference calls
- Prepare and submit expense reports on a timely basis
- Answer and screen incoming calls in a professional manner while providing assistance and obtaining accurate information.
- Handle/process incoming mail/send correspondence/packages
- Perform other administrative functions to support the business as requested
- HS diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years related experience in an administrative/executive assistant capacity with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Individual must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities. Ability to support the most senior executives within the organization.
- Must possess mature communications with high level contacts of the firm as well as external contacts.
- Must have excellent follow-through, strong business acumen and demonstrate a high level of urgency and adaptability.
- Must be an organized self-starter with the ability to handle and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously with minimum error.
- Must have excellent telephone and message taking etiquette. The ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters is required.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives