Bid Analyst, Business Case Development
SM - Sales & Marketing
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
American General Life Insurance Company
Writing responses to ensure that RFP's, RFI's and standard proposals are answered accurately with up-to-date information Supports sales process by preparing Proposals, Executive Summaries, and other materials as needed.
Completes Requests for Information and Requests for Qualifications as needed. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC systems, procedures and mutual fund and annuity products.
Perform self-review of all work prior to submission to ensure compiled effectively and appropriately. Maintains files and records of completed proposals for follow up meetings and demonstrations.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (also known as undergraduate degree)
- One - three years' experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong command of grammar, spelling, and proper business
- English Superb and fast writer and editor who upholds the highest standards of the English language Proficiency Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Top writing skills must be a core competency
- Experience in project management with skills that include including the ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple assignments in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Experience in the financial services industry, preferable with some experience with annuities and mutual funds
- Effective time management and prioritization skills are required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to apply strategic and critical thinking skills.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives