Sr. Automation Portfolio Analyst
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Claims, Inc.
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way individuals and companies think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
Position requires the analyst to complete opportunity assessments including, but not limited to: documenting baselines, transaction volumes, current state KPIs / metrics, current state process maps, and completing templates. As part of this, the analyst would need to Interact frequently with business stakeholders to facilitate discussion on the high level automation requirements, and follow-up to elicit responses on action items in a timely manner.
The individual will be responsible for transitioning completed opportunity assessments to the automation delivery team for solutioning. Additionally, the analyst will coordinate closely with the Portfolio Manager to track new opportunities for the program pipeline, establishing target benefits and costing estimates. She / he will also provide progress updates and manage the completion of the assessments against established timelines.
This position reports to the Integration Strategy Lead
• Work as part of the Automation Delivery team for end to end implementation of automation solutions.
• Partner with local business to identify continuous improvement opportunities and process re-engineering to optimize and streamline automated and related processes.
• Perform business process analysis and conduct as-is reviews and gap analysis in order to identify opportunities and solutions
• Contribute to continuous process improvement
****The Ideal Candidate Should Have****
• Strong meeting facilitation skills, strong written skills, organized and detail-oriented
• Proactive in communicating risks and issues, proactive in identifying potential solutions
• Prior experience with RPA or automation is not required
• Prior experience with Insurance, detailed knowledge of insurance processes would be highly desired
• Bachelor university degree required
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives